Call us: 01782 512592


Get your commercial property insurance with us today

If you own a building and it’s used for business purposes, having the right insurance to protect the building itself is crucial. You need to protect the stock and equipment inside (if you own the business that occupies the building. If a tenant occupies the building you won’t need to cover their stock or equipment unless the property is part-furnished) and a loss of rent, if something goes wrong. At GR Plimbley, we can tailor a Commercial Property Owners package to suit you.

Buildings cover

Most commercial policies include buildings insurance. They usually cover the repair or rebuild of your property if something happens to it. Speak to one of our insurance specialists to check what is considered ‘insurable’ on each policy, but risks usually include things like fire, flooding, burst pipes and fallen trees.

Contents cover

Whether you operate a business out of your commercial property or if you rent it out, you may still need contents insurance. You may, for example, have fixtures and fittings that are included in your agreement to consider. If you happen to own a shop, for example, there may be many items that don’t necessarily belong to the building, but that isn’t classed as stock. It’s also important to declare an accurate stock take to your insurance provider. Speak to one of our experienced advisors if you’re unsure about your contents.

Loss of rent

If you rent out a business property, and something meant that your tenants couldn’t operate from your property for some reason, you could lose valuable income. You can tailor your cover to include loss of rental income. Depending on your policy details and how you set it up, this option essentially means that you can continue to receive your monthly rental payment, even if there is no tenant in the building to pay it. There are terms and conditions involved, but our team of specialists are more than happy to run through these with you, to make sure you have a good understanding of the best options available to you.

So if you’re looking for commercial property insurance, get in touch with us today! You’re more than welcome to visit us in branch at 1Wharf Road, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST8 6AJ or call us on 01782 512592 .

Get a Quote

Let us know how we can help you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, or when it’s convenient for you.

Get a Quote Call us